2026年8月15日星期六

I Run a US Factory. What I Just Saw in China Should Terrify You.

I Run a US Factory. What I Just Saw in China Should Terrify You.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqe39Dx-rQ0


If you own a Boring Business doing at least 1 million dollars in revenue and want to take it to the next level, I wanna hear from you! Fill the application at https://boringmoneypodcast.com/

Work with me~ https://filterbuyventures.com/ Subscribe to follow me on my mission to build the world’s leading indoor air quality company: 👉 https://shorturl.at/yYrb6 👈  No gimmicks, no courses or upsells, just an honest look at my journey to build a business towards $1B+

David Heacock (CEO)
TikTok:   / davidfilterbuy  
Instagram:   / davidfilterbuy  
Facebook:   / davidfilterbuy  
Filterbuy: https://www.tiktok.com/@filterbuyhttp...
How this was made
Auto-dubbed
Audio tracks for some languages were automatically generated. Learn more

沒有留言:

發佈留言

I Run a US Factory. What I Just Saw in China Should Terrify You.

I Run a US Factory. What I Just Saw in China Should Terrify You. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqe39Dx-rQ0 If you own a Boring Business do...